- Tokyo Office
- Founded in
- April, 1973
- Tokyo Office
Sapia Tower 14F
1-7-12 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
Phone: (81)-3-5219-5151 Fax: (81)-3-5219-5155
- Osaka Office
Osaka Securities Exchange Bldg.
1-8-16 Kitahama, Chuo-ku
Osaka 541-0041, Japan
Fax: (81)-6-6202-1080, (81)-6-6202-9550
- Fukuoka Office
Canal City Business Center Bldg. 4F
1-2-25 Sumiyoshi, Hakata-ku
Fukuoka 812-0018, Japan
Phone: (81)-92-263-9990 Fax: (81)-92-263-9991
- April 1973
- Terumichi Saeki, Norihiko Yashiro (deceased) and Tatsuya Nishigaki (deceased) established "Yashiro, Saeki & Nishigaki Law Firm".
- April 1980
- The office changed its name to "Umeshin Law Firm".
- November 1983
- The office relocated to the Kitahama area of Osaka and changed its name to "Kitahama Kyodo Law Firm".
- April 1986
- The office changed its name to "Kitahama Law Office".
- November 2002
- Kitahama Partners L.P.C. was established and its Tokyo office opened in Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
- April 2004
- Kitahama Partners L.P.C. Tokyo office relocated to Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
- December 2004
- The Osaka office relocated to the Osaka Securities Exchange Bldg.
- April 2006
- Kitahama Partners L.P.C. Fukuoka office opened in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka.
- June 2006
- The Firm's English name became "Kitahama Partners".
- April 2007
- Kitahama Partners Tokyo Office relocated to Sapia Tower.
Professionals (June 29, 2018)
- Registered Foreign Attorneys
- Attorney at Law (admitted in China only)
- Attorney at Law (admitted in France only)
- Judicial Scriveners
- Certified Administrative Procedures Specialist