In response to the rapid increase of M&A transactions, our attorneys are dealing with a number of M&A matters on a daily basis. Our firm has thus accumulated extensive experience relating to M&A transactions, and due to the recent increase in the number of corporate takeovers of overseas companies by Japanese companies, our attorneys currently handle numerous outbound M&A transactions, not only in the U.S. and Europe but also in Asian countries. As a result, our attorneys, in addition to drafting many types of agreements in English, frequently conduct negotiations in English relating to various types of M&A-related legal and business practices (e.g., business valuation method, etc.) in the relevant countries. In addition, we have a team of attorneys who are highly knowledgeable and experienced with respect to a broad spectrum of M&A issues, including private equity funding, joint venture formation, takeover bids, and MBO's, regardless of size, both domestic and international. In addition, one specific attribute of our firm's M&A team is its unsurpassed speed. Providing quick responses is essential in time-sensitive M&A matters, and we exert our best efforts to provide our clients with great expertise and efficiency in responding to their needs.
- Dec. 02, 2016
- Legal Knowledge Required for Supporting Overseas Expansion(Yasumasa Sakamoto)
- Sep. 07, 2016
- Key Points on M&A of Unlisted Companies(Toru Miki)
- Dec. 08, 2015
- The Latest Trend of the Tax Investigation, and Key Point for the Business Operation in Vietnam based on Labor Laws and Update of the Important Relevant Laws.(Yasumasa Sakamoto)
- Legal practice for small and mid-sized businesses – Linkage between the Corporate Law and the Labor Law（Jun Kawanami）
- Law and Practice regarding Merger（Akihito Taniguchi）
- Reconsideration of and Way to Withdraw from Business conducted in China and Points to be Noted（Maki Shimoji）
- Dec. 21, 2018
- The Trend of Law Amendment Involved in the Reorganization of University (Flash Report)（Wataru Nakamori, Keiko Horino, Yusuke Takaoka, Takayuki Sato）
- Dec. 11, 2018
- Business Failure of Private University – Consideration of Civil Rehabilitation Proceedings（Wataru Nakamori, Keiko Horino, Yusuke Takaoka, Takayuki Sato）
- Dec. 07, 2018
- Succession Between Relatives – The Use of Class Shares（Wataru Nakamori, Kosuke Ikeno, Haruka Otaki）
- Aug. 24, 2017
- An article written by Akihito Taniguchi titled “Law and Practice regarding Merger” has been published by Chuokeizai-sha.
- Sep. 08, 2016
- Toru Miki gave a lecture entitled “Key Points on M&A of Unlisted Companies” at a M&A seminar sponsored by the Wakaba Management & Accounting on September 7, 2016.
- Sep. 06, 2016
- BUSINESS LAWYERS published an article by lawyers Shunsuke Yabuuchi and Jun Kawanami titled "Key Points on M&A Regulations in Regard to Recent Trends on Philippine Competition Act - Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR)”.